Want to become a Zipline Guide? Our team is always on the lookout for outdoor professionals. This is an excellent opportunity for graduates, outdoor enthusiasts, and those seeking a not-so-average job!
We are open year-round (weather permitting) and offer a flexible schedule and an awesome work environment. We’re located just off I-5 between Grants Pass and Ashland.
· Must be 18 years or older
· Extremely safety conscious
· Compassionate, Outgoing, Confident and positive attitude
· Physically fit
· Work well with a team of peers
· Be passionate about the outdoors
· Have great customer service skills
· CPR/First Aid certified or equivalent (Certification opportunities provided)
· **Outdoor adventure leadership skills are a plus.
To be considered for employment you must successfully complete:
1) A background check
2) A pre-employment drug screen and driving record evaluation
3) You must also complete a Zipline Guide Technical Safety Skills Class and pass the written exam and a physical skills evaluation. You must attend all classes.
What you’ll do:
– Guide (with yourself and one other guide) groups of 4-14 people through a 5 zipline course tour which takes approx. 3 hours to complete. You will be in charge of all aspects of the parks operation and will be responsible for the safety and supervision of your tour groups.
– Be available to work multiple tours per workday during our peak season (half day accommodation can be made at the time of scheduling)
– Meet a wide array of individuals, work with a great team of guides, and make memorable moments while getting paid for it!
Entry level position during job shadowing pays minimum wage with an increase to $17.00 per hour plus tips once your Job Shadow requirements are fulfilled. (Job shadowing requirements usually fulfilled in a 2-4 day work period)
Please apply by sending your resume to us! Please include any teaching, public speaking, safety, guiding, sales, or customer service skills you’ve acquired. Feel free to tell us about your adventurous side and why you’re interested in guiding.
We would love to hear what makes you unique! 🙂
Job Type: Part time and Full time seasonal positions available
Pay: $17.00 per hour + tips
4-12 hour shifts
Holidays (Holiday Pay)
Weekday and Weekend availability (Weekend preferred)
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
CPR/First Aid (Preferred)
Work Location: In person